Participants are advised, but not limited, to submit presentations falling into following topics:
- Functional Materials and their Technologies
- Theory, multiscale and multiphenomenal material modelling and simulation, advanced inorganic, organic, ionic and hybrid materials, composites.
- Nanomaterials and Nanotechnologies
- Novel methods of design, fabrication techniques and investigation of nanoparticles, nanostructures, thin films and coatings.
- Sustainable energy
- Prospective materials and technologies for renewable and hydrogen energy, fuel cells, photovoltaics, LEDs, OLEDs.